LTR 3.49% 96.3¢ liontown resources limited

New TA/Charting, page-6920

1. 6,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2220
    Don't worry, I didn't think I get a clear answer or an LTR chart with a wave 3 truncation or any chart with a wave 3 truncation for that matter. I had that wave 3 truncation discussion with another chartist before and he couldn't find such a truncation occurring either. That's why I was interested to see if you could not only find one, but post a sample as well.
    However what is important is that you as a EWT skeptic can see those wave 3 truncations where others simply can't. With all due respect, I tip my hat to you!
    We all can see wave 5 truncations when the occur where they should and where truncations belong, but you seem to have that extra vision that all others are missing. WOW maybe that is the reason why you know that EWT doesn't work - well at least not for you!

I suggest we agree to disagree on this wave 3 truncation matter. It certainly isn't a new thing, because we had to disagree on so many other issues like LTR's SP direction, chart patterns occurring you name it. There seems to be always something that you can nitpick on about my charting, isn't there? Usually the evidence to back up your point is missing, but hey ...
    Last edited by FlashPoint: 07/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.3¢
Change
0.033(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $2.328B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 98.0¢ 94.0¢ $10.99M 11.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 110150 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 159070 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.