LTR 5.18% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

thanks @FlashPoint , Happy New Year to you and all my fellow...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    thanks @FlashPoint , Happy New Year to you and all my fellow friends from LTR; coming to you all live from New York City ; freezing cold tonight ; snuggling into my bed under the duvet checking up on what you guys are talking about ...

Flash, I was looking forward to your new clean chart after it got butchered by Cabbie

glad to see the correction completed and seeing more Higher Lows ; LTR being Newsless at the moment the Shorters and Bots are having a field day ( Hyenas and Vultures) messing about around a sleepy Lion

All we need is a simple eye to open up next week of the Lion to see what the vultures are doing and snap ; a snap of the Lions jaw and the Hyenas and Vultures will disappear, run for the hills like the cowards they are; hence some lovely interesting news to rocket the SP ...

I see here how loyal our LTR shareholders are ... still buying into the SPP like me even though the price is well below the SPP but NOT for long ...

I hope the management of LionT have had a good refreshing holiday and are back into positive action from Monday onwards ; they need to wake up the SP for real...

I do admire @vmp posts as he talks a lot of sense and thinks long term ; he is almost like a mini @anatol I feel ; keep rocking it VMP ...

I am thinking of changing my Australian Super Fund into a SMSF but have no clue ... how can I get it converted ? Has anyone done this before ? Do I need an accountant for this conversion ?
    if possible could someone email me on Michael.a555 At Yahoo dot come please to let me know of any good contacts or even how fast I can convert the Super ; I simply want to buy a full amount of LTR from my Super rather than the current 20% allowed

All said I like to close with a beautiful quote for you all;
    The chains of habit are to light to be felt until they are to heavy to be broken...

Our habits need to become more positive for us to stop bickering and complaining; simple daily 5 minute routines to change the mind's feelings creates amazing results in our lives and brings people closer who compel you to do better ... we deserve better so why not create a powerful positive SP in us too ...

Why ? if anyone asks ... because we are cut above the rest...
    WE ARE LIONTOWN !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.18%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 96.5¢ 91.3¢ $11.73M 12.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 207368 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.