LTR 2.99% 65.0¢ liontown resources limited

VMP,What is the BS I'm spreading? Why am I clueless?I sus out...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    VMP,
    What is the BS I'm spreading? Why am I clueless?

I sus out the best sector of the ASX and I find it's energy. I determine the best energy commodity and see it's lithium. I look for the best lithium stocks and prefer ones with projects in Aus as it avoids possible sovereign risk. I look at the past performance of the stocks that I like and although that is only a guide, it's a good guide.

I've commented before that LTR has gone from 1 cent 2.5 years ago. If you had bothered to look you would see I'm very bullish on LTR.

I've made it my business to learn the basics of TA and those who have made a name for themselves with this. I know the TA formations that have the best percentages of working.

Years ago I bought a book called the Chartist's Bible from Edwards and Magee and studied it thoroughly. I follow important rules such as Cut your losses short and let your profits run. When in doubt get/stay out. Don't argue with the market. Let the trend be your friend and some others.
    I know the importance of having self discipline. I trade with a plan and prefer ones that gives buy an sell signals. I don't try to pick bottoms. I don't average down in downtrends. I buy on pullbacks within uptrends.

Too bad there are not many that posses similar "BS" as I do.It's obvious who is clueless about investing and that goes for your followers who gave you a Thumbs up.
    If you think insults, especially groundless ones, win you points, then I'll give you a Thumbs up, but I reckon you know where.

BTW, I had nothing to do with your post being deleted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $1.576B
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 67.5¢ 64.5¢ $6.377M 9.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19866 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.5¢ 36467 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.