LTR 3.90% 74.0¢ liontown resources limited

New TA/Charting, page-7269

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    good evening @snakesnladders , @FlashPoint and all my LTRers from New York City...

I just a received a small part of my inheritance from my fathers trust and am looking at a few additional Buy entries ( probably like you @snakesnladders )

would love to email Flash , unfortunately don't have it
    but my email is Micheal.a555 at yahoo dot com if you are thinking to a good entry position

I have been thinking around the $1.38 to $1.355
    I would have already been in at $1.33 if I had the funds last week

It's currently hovering $1.41 a few more cents down and I will definitely Invest more , so fingers crossed for a lovely dip today (just for your nyc boy desperately trying to get in at a lower price )

To all LionTowners,

I have been reading all your messages as much as possible with the time difference so you might still see me liking your posts. I hear it's awesome weather in Sydney ... not too mention Gold and Sunshine coasts...

Unfortunately our Fed has thrown a spanner in the works with interest rates so stocks will have a volatile few weeks ; then next rate hikes plans ... and more fears ... damn more volatility;
    The US traders should learn from Warren Buffet and you Long term holders .... it's not rocket science
    if you believe in something you go all IN and own a piece of greatness !!!

Why because we are ....
    LionTown !!!

much respect and regards to all , I see @GGG77 is back from holiday ... hope it was amazing !!!
    and good luck to all !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.