LTR 5.84% 72.5¢ liontown resources limited

good evening @snakesnladders , @FlashPoint and all my LTRers...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    good evening @snakesnladders , @FlashPoint and all my LTRers from New York City...

I just a received a small part of my inheritance from my fathers trust and am looking at a few additional Buy entries ( probably like you @snakesnladders )

would love to email Flash , unfortunately don't have it
    but my email is Micheal.a555 at yahoo dot com if you are thinking to a good entry position

I have been thinking around the $1.38 to $1.355
    I would have already been in at $1.33 if I had the funds last week

It's currently hovering $1.41 a few more cents down and I will definitely Invest more , so fingers crossed for a lovely dip today (just for your nyc boy desperately trying to get in at a lower price )

To all LionTowners,

I have been reading all your messages as much as possible with the time difference so you might still see me liking your posts. I hear it's awesome weather in Sydney ... not too mention Gold and Sunshine coasts...

Unfortunately our Fed has thrown a spanner in the works with interest rates so stocks will have a volatile few weeks ; then next rate hikes plans ... and more fears ... damn more volatility;
    The US traders should learn from Warren Buffet and you Long term holders .... it's not rocket science
    if you believe in something you go all IN and own a piece of greatness !!!

Why because we are ....
    LionTown !!!

much respect and regards to all , I see @GGG77 is back from holiday ... hope it was amazing !!!
    and good luck to all !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
-0.045(5.84%)
Mkt cap ! $1.758B
Open High Low Value Volume
76.0¢ 76.3¢ 72.5¢ $9.083M 12.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20086 72.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 350814 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.