LTR 1.55% 95.0¢ liontown resources limited

Yes @FlashPoint that does look like a breakout out of a possible...

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Yes @FlashPoint that does look like a breakout out of a possible Pennant....looks promising....!!!!

I also I like @rick64 's weekly chart.
    I like it because it reminds me of the Great Giant Container Ships.....takes a lot to turn them around....but then when you have them lined up....and aligned with your "target"...or "destination....and they start gaining momentum.....there is NO....Stopping them....!!!

Thats what we are....LTR....A Giant Behemoth of a monster.....not World Class....but World..... Leaders in this Space.....and watch this space....
    When we get moving....and free these chains....and get past the $2 mark and start moving in 1c increments.....there will be No Stopping us....
    .......$ 2.......$ 2.20......$ 2.55......$ 2.88.......$ 3.06........$ 3.50 ----> in leaps and bounds

let all the minnows play around at our feet for the time being....and shine in their glory and light as their prices go up.....we will have our time to shine.....and the waters will part....to let us through!!!....the Giant Behemoth that we ARE....the team is doing all of the foundational work....so when it happens....you will know....

Porsche Cayenne Turbo GT....for me....only problem is....we will have to upgrade the house and carport to house it....lol...

Last edited by rednoff: 01/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $2.303B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ $1.01 94.3¢ $14.14M 14.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 108494 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 129667 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.