LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

The fundamentals you mention are different now than those you...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    The fundamentals you mention are different now than those you mentioned apart from one exception, the US Federal Reserve.

It's not a government institution. It's a cartel of international bankers that needs the government's involvement to have their scam work successfully.

Yes, I'm getting older, not sure about getting grumpier just because I do research into things others know very little about. I do this because I firmly believe governments throughout the world do not have their citizens interests at heart, especially in America and the US Federal Reserve has tremendous say in how the government is run.

How does this effect stock markets?
    You need to connect the dots. Geopolitical and even non government institutions can play an important part.

We have talked before about manipulation. A small amount is actually needed in America and if the Federal Reserve fails to keep the markets propped up, then the whole house of cards will more than likely fall apart.

IMO it is becoming increasingly difficult for them to keep doing this and the ASX will follow the DOW as will other country's stock markets. Charts and good fundamentals of the past will mean very little.Times have changed and "timing is everything" as the tried and true saying goes.
    Even gold that has a long term inverse correlation to the stock market is failing to make any sustained progress.

You need to listen to experts in their field to get a proper understanding of what goes on. This is in two parts and it's long but if you just watch part 1 then that should be sufficient.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu_VqX6J93k

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.