LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

The answer is obviously when the two lines each have a minimum...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    The answer is obviously when the two lines each have a minimum of 3 touches.
    No, I don't assume anything. I sus out the best sector on the ASX and then pick what I believe are the best stocks in that sector by looking at their website. I use ratios to hold only a few stocks and prefer ones who have their projects here.

I did hold LTR, GL1 and CXO. I preferred GL1 to the LTR because while LTR was in a multi month descending trend channel, GL1 was increasing in price but the ratio weakened so I sold it after I sold LTR and I'm now left with CXO which I now have an order on to sell.
    I did like the fact that CXO also had ties with TSLA and the price was not far from it's ATH but it tanked more than most lithium stocks yesterday and it seems like it is now penetrating a long term support line.

I don't believe there are many investors who are not wary of what parasites like Goldman Sucks does so maybe this link will explain at least some of the reason why I have gone cold on lithium stocks.
    :https://www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence/en/news-insights/blog/lithium-and-cobalt-softer-demand-weighs-on-prices

I also like to mix FA with TA. However FA is now subjected to many bearish potential things that weren't happening months ago and I have certain rules I adhere to. 1) When in doubt get out. 2) Let the trend be your friend. 3) Don't argue with the market.
    Another is what I copied from someone here:
    Face reality as it is, not what it was or how you wish it to be.

I try to keep both simple and be unbiased. What is the point complicating things when both are only a guide and the bottom line is markets are rigged beyond most people's comprehension. So I try to keep ahead of geopolitics and those who control others including government and non government institutions and I definitely don't like what I see.
    Last edited by snakesnladders: 02/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.