LTR 1.55% 95.0¢ liontown resources limited

New TA/Charting, page-8383

1. 6,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2220
    I wonder what those shorters do once the announcements flow? 3rd off-take with another tier 1 company, funding in place, FID taken etc.
    Could it be that those shorters are forced to unwind their short positions and that this might suddenly contribute to and possibly enhance the recovery in SP? Probably one shouldn't have such a low opinion of how smart these guys are, because they can see the opportunity for shorting and so they should also be able to see when they need to cover.

Personally I wonder what will happen in the run-up to June 17th the next Triple Witching Day/Hour, because usually the week before is seen as a period of bullishness and with that it might see the unwinding of short positions in the process as well as prearranged deals during the Triple Witching Hour (closing auction on Friday 17th, which usually is seeing huge volumes)!

Those trying to influence/scare holders into selling probably should also recognise when the time for games is up and bite the bullet to establish their position for the next wave up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $2.303B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ $1.01 94.3¢ $14.14M 14.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 108494 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 129667 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.