LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

"When house prices are falling and mortgage payments are...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    "When house prices are falling and mortgage payments are doubling and car finance is increasing exponentially, consumers also hit by a doubling of the weekly food bill are going to defer the purchase of a shiny new electric vehicle."

That's a good point. To add to that, the "Federal" Reserve in America has to keep their stock market manipulated up by all means possible.They have kicked the QE can down the road till there is nothing left of it so they turn to lies, I mean even worse than normal.

According to those who know more about the US economy that I do, say the inflation rate is around 18% because the F R does not include Food and Energy costs and those two things account for the majority of the increase.
    Powell and Yellen will tell you inflation is transitory or it has peaked while neither is true.
    Inflation is what as known as a hidden tax. Some people think it's no so bad because their salary or wage is going up as well but they seem to forget that this puts them into a higher tax bracket.

If investors dare to look for alternative investments like gold, the F R sends their Principal Dealer, JP Morgan Chase, to the futures market to hit silver down as it's more thinly traded and that brings the gold price down with it

The Plunge Protection Team is always a good to use should other things not work so well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.