LTR 1.22% $1.24 liontown resources limited

No. You hope LTR is going to 50cents. Let's get that clear. I...

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 762
    No. You hope LTR is going to 50cents. Let's get that clear. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt but not believing the industry is going to collapse makes your position even more ridiculous. Why would a booming ev market needing more lithium (which remember Kathleen Valley is one of the last big mines to come online for the foreseeable future) somehow not need our supply to meed the demand? LTR is making money in months in a rising lithium price (have a look at recent peer announcements) the government is there to support (have been mentioned recently in funding announcements with the importance of our material). Like I said there is fud being spread around from big oil, legacy auto and of course shoters who believe their lies but when you look at the real numbers coming out it's disproving all they are saying. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see the real picture. The ev market is only getting bigger by the month (anyone can confirm with real data) and prices of lithium is also rising which is starting to behave like the last lithium boom before it took off. Started slowly then just just kept going until it shot up. What I see now with shorters is throwing more money at suppressing the price because they have no other choice not because they think it will go to 50 cents. You can see there is no liquidity to buy back. The trading is so small because no one is selling. What was the volume today for example? And you think 240 million shares will be bought back at 50 cents? There is no capitulation this is what you fools don't realise. Anyone that wanted to sell out has already that's why there is no volume except shorters like yourself selling borrowed shares to make it look like there is movement but the market can now see straight through it and you are going to be in a lot of trouble. Remember your short position can lose infinite amounts of money and there is a huuuuuuuuuuuuge cue to get out. Shorters Dreams of 50 cents are just that, which will turn into a nightmare in due time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
0.015(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $3.006B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.24 $1.26 $1.23 $8.241M 6.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 87470 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 43680 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.24
  Change
0.015 ( 0.97 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.24 $1.26 $1.23 2072730
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.