LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

New TA/Charting, page-19

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Well spoken unemployed. You are obviously immune to herd mentality (and a ticker name like that puts a bit of a target on you), I thought of a few comments, "I can see why you are unemployed with comments like that", "get a job, etc" ha ha, but I guess you have heard them all and good to see you speaking your mind.

There is nothing worse that the "drink the coolaide" mentality (for those too young this pop culture term comes from a cult led by Jim Jones in Guyana in 1978, not the rather good garage/psych rock band 'The Brian Johnstown Massacre' from San Fran).
    I guess it a fact that popular posts, ones that are positive, will always get more support than ones that are negative.

What has changed a bit on HC since 5/10 years back is the level of bullying nay sayers get nowadays.
    In the old days at PEK we had one regular nay sayer, Jaded, some might remember him, he almost became a mascot. People ended up caring about him and he was quite a good clever poster, who got a lot of quite funny abuse a lot of the time.
    But it was never nasty or threatening or blaming. People just liked to give him crap and he liked to give it back.

I think good nay sayers (ones that explain their rationale) serve a purpose, they keep your mind open and alert. And they themselves demonstrate that they are willing to listen to others opinion.

One line nay sayers are about as useful as one line cheer squad in my mind, except the one line cheer squad are at least on our side so they are far more popular.

I think nay sayers (downrampers) have far far less effect on the market than people fear. I mean you have to be a bit silly to sell cause some bloke on HC says to. Ok people are nervous and we all make mistakes regularly (well those that buy and hold don't so much if the story is good) but we have a good education system here, we are all grown ups, we are pretty luckily to live in Australia and we are pretty fortunate for that matter to have access funds to punt on the stock market. Fortunately we are free to make our own decisions.

To finish it off we are also pretty damn lucky to have found this stock. Life's good at LTR.

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.