LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

Oh my. flash. i think you are now mixing different types of...

1. 579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    Oh my. flash. i think you are now mixing different types of analitical tools to drive your point home.

You have now move to a log chart and are now fitting your data to your perceptions of the world. I would consider paring back the tools that you are using for your predictions of future price outcomes as there are only one of three outcomes that will be achieved in the short term - price will increase; price will decease or price will stagnate. Re thse lmedium to long term - my belief is that there will be a significant uptick in price.

I really appreciate the you're insights into LTR but you have to let the data speak for itself.

Forecasting based on time series data will mean that the further out you project your forecast the more variabilitty of that forecast. thus, a forecast could be significantly above or below what is projected. This is partly what i was trying to get to with my last post. The one you seemed to have disregarded because it was only based on linear regression. yet we still seem to be within the channel!

i happen to argree with pongo that your earlier post was a dog's breakfast with indicators "showing" that LTR is on an upward tregetory.

I will reiterate what i said in my last post that LTR will not increase in value until there is a substantial reason for that to happen. No amount of wishing that Tesla's share price skyrockets to the moon or that the Li ETF increases expenentionally will make that happen. At the end of the day, it always comes back to the economics (or financial funtamentals) of the business/industry sector. You can't escape that fundamental principle of business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.