CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

new tactics, page-7

1. 8,028 Posts.
    Morning DouglasB,

She has got a bad name at the moment and she is trading base on sentiment. From previous history, she has been tanking everytime after a surge, so that is what everyone(traders) do just dump her and keep dumping her after the T/H. However, now that we have a 3 years extension on our hand, she will recover. CER type of centers will be okay during recession time.
    I don't have any reason for her to jump in the next 6 weeks, but I would expect after she touches $0.068, she would begin her recovery back towards the ten cents mark, as all those "Gov. packages" to boost the economy takes place. There she would just sit at the $0.10 mark for ages and not move. Give you a tip, I bought RHG when she was $0.060 last year, I haven't touched her since, she is now sitting at $0.17! The volume on RHG is very low, she is very stable. I think CER will be like that after April. Once the day traders drop their interest on CER, she then can begin her recovery course.

I have changed my views toward CER now, I want to win big on her, I want to gain 500% on her, so I am going long now, the 3 years extension has given me the comfort and I know that she won't go bust tomorrow, no need to worry about 3 months here and 3 months there. A 30% jump doesn't interest me anymore. If she does drop back to the $0.068, I will buy another $20k worth and just let it sit there.

Just my stupid humble opinion, dyor.

Selmax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.