AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Shane,, as far as the reservoir size is concerned, we may be...

1. 255 Posts.
    Shane,, as far as the reservoir size is concerned, we may be waiting quite a while, especially on the size of Garcitas Ranch.
    Their American partner is basically running that side of the show, and if they are trying to secure adjacent acreage, then that'll take lots of time..!!

However,,, As far as flow rates are concerned, i'm sure that we will be informed as soon as the company has a definitive figure, on all wells current, including C-1 and C-2 from Garticas Ranch.

From my personal point of view "shane", it's very important to know the flow rates, because it directly relates to money in the front door.!!
    I can live without knowing the size of the reservior for a while, because in reality, if you've got one well pumping at 10 mmcf/d,,, then it'll take more than 10 years for the one well to deplete a field of 40 BCF.

I view anything around 40 as good,, and any larger is great..!!

Knowing the flow rates, on the other hand, is imperative..!!
    It's the fundamental basis upon which the market can calculate income.....the higher the income... the higher the SP.

Iv'e been doing some serious number crunching of late on what production AZZ have coming on line, and i can tell you that it's supports an SP level far higher than it is at the moment.

The market is a very unforgiving beast though, and thrives only on proof...!!!
    We need the production in full swing, sales happening,, points on the board...!!

Won't be long to wait now mate,,!! If you've got nowhere else to put your money that'll double in the next six months,,,, then might as well leave it where it is...!!

I'll be holding mine until at least October 07, and after that, it'll depend on whatever new success they've had between now and then !!

Cheers mate..!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.