IPM incremental petroleum limited

new takeover offer, page-10

1. 312 Posts.
    Pickem
    Oh wow mgmt can work with these people. They could work with the cooper people but chose not to so their is no way mgmt is going to be any different about this bid to the cooper bid. If they do they are hypocrits. They still want their jobs. You think mccann will feel better giving it away to transatlantic. Is KPMG going to give a different "independent valuation" because these good opportunistic guys also own an oil rag in turkey so they therefore have synergies. Looks like you will be waiting along time before you will get your dollar five. Have not even listed the company on the ASX. If IPM don't take the same stance against this offer, I will be very very surprised.

If transatlantic offer 1.50 cash or even the $4 those KPMG accountants would pay for it, I would recommend cooper to accept the bid. Biggest profit Mike Scott has ever made in a couple of months LOL.

I got 50000 shares from 81 to 85 cents and I am taking the 50 plus 1.9 cooper shares. A great deal getting cooper shares for 16 cents. All you IPM shareholders can bag cooper all you want but even you guys would admit that is a good buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.