OAK 0.00% 6.1¢ oakridge international limited

Hoots,I think either I wrote something different to what I...

1. 3,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Hoots,

I think either I wrote something different to what I thought I did or you have misinterpretted it. Appologies if its the former.

I agree with Muss that this offer didn't come out of the blue and I can't see that it is a coincidence that suddenly there is a 60c offer from a new party and the board previously stated that they expected a 60c offer. I think it reasonable to say that this new party was floating around for a while promising the board that they would make an offer in the vacinity of 60c and it never materialised (until now). It would seem that the board gave up on them and had an back the Minor bid in the absense of any remaining alternatives. Maybe the board did this to force the hand of this new party, ie "put up or shut up".

I believe that Archer was probably holding out for the 60c offer and just gave up thus agreeing for the board to make the announcement that they did. Maybe Minor spoke to Archer about there still being an open position on the new board. Who knows.

Muss,

You are toying with me right ? "some reason you seem to think that Minor have gone into this only to make a profit". Of coarse they came into this to make a profit. I'm not saying they came into this to make a short term profit but they absolutely came into it to make a profit. As with all such things in life if somebody comes along and provides you with an unexpected opportunity to make a quick buck then you look at it. Why wouldn't they look at it, even if it wasn't their original plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.074M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.