OAK 6.15% 6.1¢ oakridge international limited

Can't see any reason to waste my time with tomatos. My only...

1. 3,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Can't see any reason to waste my time with tomatos. My only interest all along has been to protect the value of my investment as I am sure is the case with a few of the other posters. Some of us stumped up large amounts of money to buy into Oaks and its not unreasonable to have an opinion and even a say as these events unfold. Especially the case given non-shareholders have been quite local about their opinions but with nothing to lose either way.

Personally I have nothing against Brett and certainly nothing against the current board (maybe with the exception of Wu). As expressed in the past I have felt quite bad to Brett but that said I don't necessarily feel that he has acted in the best interests of shareholders. Selling a company to the public for more than $1 per share then participating with another entity to buy it back for 35c isn't a good look. After doing this its hard to support the man when he demands his job back and blames everybody else.

The takeover is a done deal. Only question now that matters is can they get to 90% and if not can we get them to pay more than the current offer. Minor calls the shots now and it matters not what face they chose for their puppet. I don't care for the politics just the outcome for remaining shareholders. Not sure why bystanders see this as odd.

PS, I'm pleased to have had the discussions and support from other like minded people (holders or not). I'm glad that many of us stood against the tide and even topped up our holdings when non-holders talked of fire sales. I'm glad we had the balls to say "no" to those that told us we were lucky to get 35c and that is as good as it gets.

I have openly and honestly posted my views and understanding as we have patched this mess together as it unfolded. There is at least one more chapter in this story and it holds no emotion for me. I still hold and its now purely about making sure Minor pay as much as possible for what we own. I have time and I'm free carried so its not like I'm chasing losses. Every extra cent goes to my bottom line as I'm sure is the case with others also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.004(6.15%)
Mkt cap ! $1.074M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.1¢ $183 3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.