OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Muss, as icurafu has picked up on, my comment re coffee and cake...

1. 3,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 463
    Muss, as icurafu has picked up on, my comment re coffee and cake (not donuts) related to those annoying adds for the Coffee Club which is owned by Minor. Sorry Minor, they are annoying and don't make me want to to your cafes. Still, you are right, I am a bit exhausted. Nothing a nice green chicken curry wouldn't sort out while on a Thai holiday. Maybe this Minor thing has legs afterall. Better update our list of acceptable trades for next time they call.

Sall123, quite a few of us are still holding thus the annoying phone calls from somebody pretending not to be Minor !

Icurafu, yep they have started calling in recent days. If the mail spam wasn't enough now they are intent on calling. Feel like buying more stock on market just to piss them off. Lets just say they know my position on the issue and are welcome to call back with a much better offer and coffee vouchers !

thomasm, not out of the question and we have actually suggested as such in recent weeks. That said I think Minor will have their hands full for a little while trying to swallow Oaks. Also financially two such large acquisitions might be a stretch for them in short order. Also RFG might be trading at about 20% off its pre-offer price but this isn't reflective of what any bidder would have to pay. The moment there was any hint of such action the price would firm up faster than ..... well you get the picture. Wouldn't worry about RFG. Its still a great business. Just a few conservative investors lost faith in management. Te lower it goes the bigger the yield so I've been buying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.232M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $4.896K 70.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 22450 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.9¢ 9082
Last updated 11.27am 31/05/2024 ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.