BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

New Target $3.50 - $5.00

1. 4,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005
    Building a TV broadcast channel via streaming services will have major medium term impact.Especially when dealing with Food and Travel. Major operator within this space is Scripps Networks (NASDAQ: NSI) controls Food TV and Travel Channel and a number of associated entities involved with food and travel. Scripps is worth US$10.0 billion / A$12.8 billion.

BIG TV is now in the SAME space with lots of interesting content. EVERYONE watches these type of channels because they are relaxing and fun and have no politics. Massive numbers of eyeballs here, especially streaming over smartphones and tablets.

My guesstimate on valuation (back of envelope) is around $2.50 per share on current business PLUS broadcast channel(s) implied valued at $ US$275M / A$350M or an additional $2.50 per share in speculative appeal. That equates to a 3% market share / valuation of Scripp's current value.

IMHO the 5 year (weekly trend) is indicating a massive breakout above $1.80 that points to +$3.50. These type of formations are very bullish and will blow much higher. So I am guesstimating a top at $5.00. Good luck to all longs.

BIG exposure in the US will blow the stock price sky high.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.