BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

New Target - $5, page-69

1. 6,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    ok revenue we know now will be 20$m plus this quarter , lets say it will be 25m , according to my business model , cash profit this quarter should smash 10m$ , so its safe to safe 40m cash profit this financial year ,
    i am expecting revenue to be 100m$ this financial year , which i think is a no brainer , there is no stopping this expontential growth ,

40m cash profit this company easily should be trading at 20-30 times , so were talking about 8$ a share come sometime next year , not factoring in USA factor,

now what about the USA stragedy , from yesterday annoucement ....

"The Company has expanded its telesales operations in Australia and the US and is experiencing the early benefit of brand recognition in the Australian market as evidenced by inbound calls and customer referrals. Growth in Q2 remains predominantly from the sale of video subscription. Further details on overseas growth and expansion of the business model will be provided later this quarter."

so we know by xmas we will get more info on this , now ask yourself what will this do to revenue come 2018 , and 2019 .. $200m revenue come fiscal year 2019 is on the cards , make no mistake about it ,now ask yourself what kind of cash profit is possible , 80m?

look at REA with a market cap of 10billion ,REA revenue for 2017 fiscal was about 670m , with big gross margins ,

samething is happening to BIG , this company is making serious cash , 200m revenue come 2019 is very very achievable , what kind of market cap will that give to the company , i am predicting $16 a share come xmas 2018 , which is about a 2.8billion valuation , which is on par with REA .

can someone email the Richard , and tell him how about bigtv carsales , bigtv automotive, bigtv tyre sales ,
    you guys see the potential here lol , bigtv doctors , bigtv cleaners , bigtv food, etc etc etc , bigtv travel ,bigtv homesales , lol etc etc , so so much

all this is the future of the internet , a new internet world of video content , read the last paragraph from yesterday annoucement ...

"Commenting on the guidance, CEO Richard Evertz says, “October was another record month for BIG in Australia and the US. This growth is still predominantly from Pillar One of our business model as we continue to tap into the rapidly growing global demand for video content from SME’s. This growth naturally flows into Pillar Two providing many opportunities for large brand sponsors. Further details on the growth and development of our unique B2B2C business model will be provided to the market in the coming weeks. It is now obvious that by removing the barrier to entry for SME’s through our video licencing and subscription model, we are able to tap into the huge global demand for video and leverage our first mover advantage. As BIG’s business model matures, it places the Company in a unique position to become a dominant player. We are incredibly excited by the growing viewership of our content, brand recognition and customer referrals, and firmly believe that we are now beginning to experience the network effect of building a unique video ecosystem”

UNIQUE VIDEO ECOSYSTEM, THIS IS THE FUTURE OF THE INTERNET , I CALL THIS THE NEW INTERNET ,THE ERA OF VIDEO CONTENT ,

Mark the founder of facebook brushed on this recently , about video content ,

i might email Richard ,chat with him about a career with bigtv , lol

GLTAH ,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.