BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Totally agree @Ryzie, I have been in since June from some mail...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Totally agree @Ryzie,

I have been in since June from some mail about the projection of company. Stayed anonymous but enjoyed all the banter and information of these threads.

There is a lot to like about the proactive nature of management. Always willing to inform and not alarm.
    How many companies readily break announcements about the ongoing improvements, MOU's, potential deals and strategic pathways of their business like BIG. Well done on the announcements this morning which Im sure put many faint hearts at rest @davidbrent.

They treat us as a part of the BIG community and not just Shareholders. A BIG difference when considering a companies value. While every business has its pitfalls, I can see BIG going places as their projections are always transparent and conservative. You guys do the rest on these threads with your assessments, right or wrong.

Great to be a part of the BIG Community.

Interesting to see the rock spiders and rampers disappear as quickly as they fronted. Always looking for someone to have a go at out of jealousy. If they to time to look and fundamentals and not the volatility of the market then they might learn something!

Initiative and vision set this company apart from others as they have clearly revolutionised advertising in such a succinct, efficient and enticing manner.

A few business in my area have tapped in and not looked back!!

BIG is the future!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.