BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

New Target - $5, page-749

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    Anyone following trends knows that video is the future. A cisco study predicts that by 2019 80% of consumer internet traffic will be video. I've posted a link to an article at the end of this post.

BIG is on the forefront. They not only have first mover advantage, they have a proven system that works. Just look at the growth this year alone. They have done an amazing job in Australia and now they have stepped into the US with a far larger market place.

We've recently been updated on the progress in the US. The company anticipates $15.3m this year from only California and Texas. That's accounts for only 20% of the US. They aren't fully saturated in these locations yet either. This is just the beginning.

BIG will be increasing the sales team in the US to 100 staff. The growth in the US could potentually increase by up to 4x.

Everything I've just stated only covers pillar 1 of a 3 pillar business model.

This is of course all in my opinion and I encourage you to do your own research.

Personally I have reached 7 figures by investing in this company and I imagine a lot of people would be selling if they reached that target. All of the information I've just provided is more than enough to compel me to hold for a few years. I haven't sold any shares and in fact I bought more just this week after the drop to $3.82.

GLTAH and Think BIG

https://www.google.com.au/amp/tubularinsights.com/2019-internet-video-traffic/amp/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.