SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Ckap,We have the ore. They have the money. Cam Govt holds the...

1. 227 Posts.
    Ckap,
    We have the ore. They have the money. Cam Govt holds the right to mine the ore. If we don't have 2 of the 3 we are in trouble. SDL doesn't have anything that can't be taken away, which is why there is doubt creeping in amongst posters.

Westcott,
    I don't think there are many that have dedicated more time and effort into the research of this company than you. But if the Cameroon government says to China "we will give you the permits tomorrow if you can show me the money and get this thing started" there is a chance we could end up with nothing. Mgt would have a lot more to answer if we are worthless than if we are worth 50c or whatever the offer might end up being.

Holders,
    I think Mgt will do what is best for shareholders in the end - I trust in that. They have worked to hard to settle for a 50c deal as well - but if something similar gets taken, rest assured it's not by their choice.

Without being privy to the negotations between MGT, Chinese partners, other partners, Hanlong and the Cam Govt all we can do is trust that MGT are working for us - which I have no doubt they are.

Just have to hope its not out of their hands already.

Ta,
    Beef.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.