SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

new target, page-37

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi undercod.

As you say it is a business.

To the Directors/Management who have been on board since the beginning it is in my opinion their baby.Their future,they are and have always in my opinion been a Family.I am by no means saying the new Directors/Management do not think the same of the Company.

I may be wrong,but I think very few Company Directors/Management teams would correspond and meet with share holders in private meetings like they have.

Don Lewis and Peter Canterbury were and are always available if work permits to talk,discuss over the phone,E.mail or meet with share holders in a two on two as it was back in 2009 at the after Annual General Meeting I was involved in.

I brought up a few things in talks with Management that they were not aware off.
    Don or Peter did not reply with,oh yes we know about that and then go away to look it up.
    I was asked to send certain information and maps,even though they knew I have no mining experience.
    They have always treated me with respect as far as I am concerned even with having no mining experience.

As far as George Jones is concerned,I have only spoken to him briefly at the Annual General Meeting.
    I have nothing but great respect for George Jones for his knowledge,dedication to the Company,and dedication to the Families of the deceased.
    George Jones is a Great Australian for the way he looks after people who are not as fortunate as most.
    The Millions of dollars he donates speaks mountains for the Man and his Family.

This group of Directors/Management I believe to be different to most Company Directors/Management.

I am not knocking your personal opinion.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.