KSL 1.64% 93.0¢ kina securities limited

New tax rate from 30% to 45% for KSL, page-28

1. 10,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    Thanks Lilac-yeah I realise it is officially categorised as 'Emerging market'...although you could probably argue some elements could still be considered somewhat 'frontier' in certain parts of the country, depending on what you're talking about and where !
    My throwaway line was more made directed specifically at the opportunities and potential for migration to online platforms/closure of branches etc on the retail side as cost savings etc as was being suggested by the poster. Issues like nature of the market, still relatively heavy reliance on cash and large percentage of unbanked population, access to services including Internet etc, geographic spread and isolation etc and the fact that Kina is a much newer player in the market and their retail book likely being pretty 'clean' I think. Opportunities for savings in branch closures and migration to online platforms would therefore be somewhat limited I'm guessing.
    Both BSP, Kina and other large commercial enterprises are very active and prominent in engaging with their local communities and meeting their social obligation frequently making direct positive tangible contribution to them-there's almost competition between institutions in that direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
0.015(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $267.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 93.0¢ 91.0¢ $198.0K 215.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 15669 92.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 1427 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.