AAU 25.0% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

New Technology And a New Redesigned Plant at Las LagunasThis is...

1. 10 Posts.
    New Technology And a New Redesigned Plant at Las Lagunas

This is just my slant on the June Quarterly Report. The Xstrata Technology Albion Oxidation Process works in the laboratory situation; and it will work in a real life situation at Las Lagunas Project in the Dominican Republic. Guys it will just take a lot more time and money than as investors we were lead, or deceived ourselves, to believe.

Undertaking something new has a lot more unknown variables than following a well trodden path. I do not blame the engineers who designed the new processing plant for they had no previous guidelines except the basic principles and the laboratory results. Just scaling up has a lot of pitfalls. We as investors in this World First Xstrata Technology Albion Oxidation Process have learnt the hard way that it cost time and money. Especially so when it comes to upgrading ball mills, new aggitators, better electric motors, new and better dredges, purchasing more vital parts that won’t stop the whole operation from stopping completely. This has been a steep learning curve for all concerned - the engineers; the plant operators; the management; and the PGI board; plus the shareholders who have been for the exciting ride.

If the chairman Mr. BJ didn’t have so much skin in this project, I would have jumped ship a long time ago. My strong conviction is that the engineers, plant operators; the management and the board are all striving to improving the odds of success for this project. Even though sometimes it feels that flying into earths orbit using a scramjet technology will be easier (Not being done as yet, but once achieved the golden accolades will rain down - pun intended); than getting the the Xstrata Technology Albion Oxidation Process to work as expected outside the laboratory.

My gut feeling is to hang in, as the odds are improving that with all the redesign, and the many tweaking to the plant, will optimize the recovery of the gold and silver that is taunting all of us at Las Lagunas. PS: Must admit the ride has not being dull; hopefully we are close to the time when we an all relax.

Jestingly yours,
    ShadowGryphon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.567M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $4.674K 1.189M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
74 71814221 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 73078694 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.