VTI 0.00% 11.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

Good points and well argued from all parties. I think management...

1. 75 Posts.
    Good points and well argued from all parties. I think management can do a better job of laying out a realistic vision and managing market expectations regarding the plans and actions to support such a plan. It seems to me that there is significant movement on all fronts which justifies support of the company, its technology and management. I am not advocating a particular stock position, price entry or exit point, or investment strategy, just a view of the technology and the markets it is being developed for. My point is that things take time and was probably longer than indicated originally. I just don't think impateince in understanding and realizing the potential should cloud judgement. What happens to the share price is influnced by many factors, but only some of these have been articulated here and far from all are influenced by contracts. While contracts are of course linked to revenue, profit, etc., what is driving this one relates more to broader issues. This one was always going to take time to break into a new market (pollution control in reluctant mining industry), while exploring the applicability of Bauxsol to sewerage, industrial effluent, prawns, etc. My point is that these events do not happen overnight. History speaks to that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.329M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18670 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 7839 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.