GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

New Technology Thread, page-36

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    Maybe half the population has access to the charging pole network coverage? China is a fair bit bigger than oz and encompasses large desert areas, ( the one west of Beijing is expanding eastwards rapidly thus that there has been talk of moving the capital in about 40 years ), so I'd really like to see them cover half their land mass with poles.
    On the other hand who would ever doubt the CCP's honesty? Only anyone who has ever read up on the formation of the communist party and what Mao and co. ( actually a huge proportion of the general population ), did to their own people?

I have no doubt that they are flying ahead with all these things but will sadly always ask twice when I hear the big numbers- like the huge steel production, which sometimes doesn't really matter as a good part of it is scrap the day that it's produced.

The economic numbers are always a bit of fantasy pumped out by officials who simultaneously lord it over their local area and people while being scared witless of being called to Beijing for a 'meeting' if they fall behind neighbouring areas.
    None of this is aimed at the people- as per usual it's the meanies at the top who benefit and boast. Here's to hoping almost 1/4 of the world's population doesn't put up with the bullies for too much longer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.