BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

New Teeth are on hold for a year

1. 44 Posts.
    Nobody's posting I need my hotcopper/bassari hit. Looks like i have to do my own
    Ive read every post since late 2009 when i first bought in
    Ive enjoy everyone's opinions both positive and negative towards this stock so please keep posting your thoughts even if it dosnt get a thumbs up or gets canned by other posters
    And they make and keep me in check as i have been burnt by other goldy stocks including bendigo mining but i don't care because bassari bought bendigos plant at a good price and took it all the way to senegal work over there
    and it did work. somewhere in the announcements many years ago is a pictures of a gold bar that plant produced.
    Ive had a couple of huge bassari weeks. Havnt bought any shares but had to rearrange my finances i.e tranfer my bassarri shares to a superfund This superfund is going to buy me some new teeth and not give all the capital gains to the taxman but not as quick as i wanted and i guess all of you guys want
    ill quote an old girlfriend from many years ago " good things come to those who wait"
    My way of thinking If i wait a while i can buy some new teeth and maybe get a new girlfriend
    This might sound crazy but personally i want the share price to stay low for a while . Need to transfer some more shares next financial year
    So The way I look at it I will be the guy at the 10c party with no front teeth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.