BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

New Teeth are on hold for a year, page-20

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Once a representative from each bank completes the Field study ,by traveling a 1400 kilometer return trip, which Niftiest has described as an extremely rough drive ,and witness all plant and equipment being present and actually working, which I believe Alex has ensured is the case for the Field Study,they will submit the results of that study and that will be the final process in the funding process other than the creation of a loan vehicle for the funds to be deposited into.That will be the formation of a new company which will incorporate The Senegal Government 10% and Bassari 90%. Prior to Alex returning to Melbourne, Ian flew to Senegal and met with him.His trip was two fold.To tie up loose ends in relation to the end of year financial accounts and to oversee the formation of the new company. I am of the opinion that Bassari will find this an appropriate time to buy out Watic for a mutually agreed amount and thus will not be a part of the newly formed company.I believe that Watic has at this time a diluted 10% portion of Bassari due to choosing not to match their % share of cash injections over time.It is common knowledge that Watic is Minerex which is the drilling contractor for Bassari and holds a Top 20 shareholding in the company.With Shock Therapy reminding me of Bendigo Mines plant and equipment I remember being impressed when there was a news coverage of the floating of Bendigo Mines showing it in operation.Lets hope Bassari will produce an as impressive coverage when the time comes to promote the company in production.
    Last edited by happy chappy: 18/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.