new tenant strategy, page-4

1. 3,062 Posts.
    kincella-you have misinterpreted,the upfront fee would not be refundable if the agreed term and terms were met by the landlord,the govt scheme is either skewed to low income or defence housing.

this proposal is for would be investors,its nice to see you are quick to regurgitate my earlier posts ,and its true i am fully invested in the reit sector where i can readily trade,
    leaving unprecedented opportunity,its somewhat ironic that while commercial property is being hammered largely through a
    shortage of funding,our own domestic market appears to be rapidly heading toward its own little subprime crisis,int rates will rise body corporate fees will rise and in the current climate it would seem unlikely that wages per se will increase at anywhere near the same rate,it all looks like florida or california dreaming to me unless you believe you have a 10-15 year sustainable horizon without the support of suitable liquidity,i concede these are generalisations ,well chosen property will alwqays find a market at a price

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.