ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

New TGA guidlines for RATs, page-52

1. 4,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    @marcmarcoz I wouldn't say we all think it's useless, but I think this part of your statement shows why lack of accuracy is a problem:

"Used the same rats on myself and wife it registered we were positive as well all confirmed with PCR just in case and they were correct."

PCR confirmation is required because of uncertainty and lack of trust and accuracy. But if RATs (some are but most are not) are just as accurate as PCRs (which EuGeni can be), then no further PCR or "just in case" is needed.

ADO investors knows much more about RATs than most general public (because we are invested), but most don't even know different RATs have different accuracies, some thinks RATs are RATs, which is far from the truth.

I've heard many times in multiple group chats of people asking "oh is X test legit? or, is X test accurate?", and then others answering "yeah, it is TGA approved, here's the link to the approved list".

And in my own case where I think I may have symptoms, and then I question, why would I even fork out money to buy a home test just "to get an idea"? Especially if that "idea" could be right or wrong and still needs confirmation. Where I might as well just line up for PCR from the get go and not waste my time and money trying to chase down a home RAT.
    Last edited by Charles89: 03/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.