HDR hardman resources limited

new theory

1. 1,006 Posts.
    Hi,

Not getting a response to why posts have been pulled by HC have given up.

Always when you get something wrong it is good to look as to why. Done a lot of research
    over the last 3 days to see where. Whilst carrying on this chatter to pass the time on SS I believe I have found an answer to why a lot of things have happened.

At this stage of course it is just conjecture and may take a long time for the facts to be confirmed. However this theory is backed up by several facts and actions as well as numerous documents. Currently preparing all the pieces together with the facts and apparent inconsistencies and the reasoning behind them. This will take some time as I would like to get them all straight before I share them with you.

Planning to post the whole thing either Monday of Tuesday. At this stage not sure of the timing but the wait will be worth it. Of course only a theory, and only my opinion, but the facts all line up.

Even brokers seem to have massive disagreements about the value of HDR. At one end Smith Barney I think still came out with a strong buy last week and a valuation of somewhere around $2.40 even after Merou. UBS lowered there valuation by 50 cents on the back of Merou to $1.82. Others of the more retail variety have even got a sell on it and valuations of $1.40- 1.60.

When you go thru this analysis, I think you might be stunned. At the very least you may go well that makes sense.

I will give a small warning next week before posting.

Cheers

Just in case
    I am not an investment advisor.
    Do your own research
    I have a financial interest in HDR
    I am not recommending you either buy or sell HDR
    Read my disclaimer below
    Read the red stuff below

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.