CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

new theory, page-15

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    Nice to see someone else bring up these guys. Emblem formed partnership with Canntab before QBL. However it looks to me Emblem prob has the ability to sell these products across North America. Vitacan potentially across Asia. One thing I’ve been wondering is if the research carried out by other mm companies will translate to earlier wide releases of products like this in chemists. By that I mean will trials in which the raw cannabis product provided no additives along with strong research and data available will actually result in seeing products on shelves much sooner than the 8 years or so years most Pharma products take before they are released. At least CBD with low thc should be looked at being released sooner. Alternatively if AK is right recreational Cannabis gets released sooner and if Greens have their way people being able to grow up to 6 plants (i think that was the number) this could also impact future sales of mm products as people self medicate.

On a side note however.. fast forward to the time recreational cannabis legalised (if legalised) and regulates.

One thing I’ve also been thinking and this is more of a pipe dream is the use of triploids to develop plants that cannot seed being sold in nurseries with patents from growers. However then there’s always those people who can actually take cutting from their plants and grow from the cuttings. Anyway all the more reason for someone like MCL to keep location and site secured if they ever mass produce high THC cannabis.

http://www.weedfarmer.com/cannabis/cuttings.php

Also I thought this was a cool link from department of primary industries for those wanting to learn more about industrial hemp. If not I’ll prepare for some further sledging.

https://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/__data/a...23/industrial-hemp-a-new-crop-for-nsw.pdf.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.