CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

new theory, page-26

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Nice piece frankster, good point to bring up the deal between Canntab and Emblem, indirectly this will also have a impact on QBL/MCL.
    What I mean is this; when you introduce a new suit of products to market (especially when it`s rather new and debated type) CREDIBILITY is of great importance. When you look at Canntab research and knowledge in the capital and pharma market, it`s strong and solid (and the 2 leaders are the largest shareholders) - however, it`s even better when you get the abolute top notch in pharma... and I´M thinking about Emblems president; James Stewart. Hi is probably the most famous (and one of the richest) in BIG PHARMA; former CEO of Purdue Pharma, one of the biggest privately-held pharma business globally. Behind blockbuster Oxycontin and other BIG sellers.
    Another key figure is Mr Sutherland, board member in Cannatab. One of the piooners in Cannabis industry, from canadian Bedocaan.
    Conclusion; once the sales starts of Cannatab products next month, we can be sure there is a lot financial muscles backing the business.
    To get a licensing deal with Emblem Medical... it can`t be better for Cannatab. We are well setup for success, big names and money backing these new products to market. It`s in Cannatab and Emblems intrest as well, that MCL will do good represent there brand. The strategy to establish a foothold in Australia and meanwhile examine (continue) the Asian market is brilliant. If "we" get first mover advantage in the Asian market - we will all be handsomely rewarded within 2- 3 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.