CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

new theory, page-4

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    have just purchased "The Book of Hemp', it was on hemp paper the drafts of the United States Constitution and Declaration of Independence were written, sails and rope for boats of a bygone era "hemp", I believe we will be revisiting an industry that has been part of mans history forever that is The sustainable hardy hemp plant that will replace so many things the petroleum industry currently supports, cotton require enormous amounts of water to produce and manufacture not so with "hemp" food,textile,medicinal qualities recognised through the ages until demonised because of the impact of Marijuana. Cannabis Sativa will be reborn as the miracle plant the salvation of human beings. Although I do not support recreational drug use I am certainly supportive of the revival of cannabis sativa as the friend of mankind , green house solution , sustainable , addresses pollution at so many levels, I await the announcement and in this context the ASX listing is probably about which part of QBL best describes QBL, it is possible bauxite is the minor player

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.