SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

New Therapudic Stratedgy, page-24

1. 1,224 Posts.
    great post teddy

the change of direction is interesting indeed. led by the new cso who was appointed by rosa for this direction. seems like this scenario has been drawn up long ago as a plan b when the trial enrollment wasnt picking up.

if we are getting a product which will be easier to implant , easier to adopt , easier to sell. which will take less time to finish the trial and half the cost. then im all for it. with the current price we dont have any options.

we wont get anywhere without the financing situation sorted. i dont think the company are that naive. and i do know that any big investor will get in at the lowest prices possible. if its a deal done in convertible debt then great.

if its a traditional raise then we will get diluted heavily. the company will need $30-40m to fund this. so any traditional raise and were done.

but if the company decides to raise only $5-10m which is nowhere near enough then it means were just moving to a certain trigger point / data , which we will then be scooped up.

problem is. even a 1000% raise from these prices and were not even at $7

Erb has sold CHF solutions before. or it was sold after he left. price wasnt published but it was for a mere $60m. point is , he does sell companies , not always for a high price.

so to be sold anytime soon isnt good for any of us nor is it good for the main aus shareholders , talu/gbs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.