SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

We can't have that Grumpy....I'll lose $100 to Jimbo! Theres no...

1. 22,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    eek.png We can't have that Grumpy....I'll lose $100 to Jimbo! Theres no way i can let that happen, you'll have to wait till next Xmas if thats ok, cheers!

Seriously though i do officially think it's terrible we have a President with such history, but theres never much to choose from so one just goes with the best of the bunch, how do you think Boris became PM! There was a common theme amoung the articles i read relating to Trump Molivich or whatever, the authors seemed to struggle getting a grasp of why people look past Trump's history and still vote for him.....In some ways Denbo's post highlights this....He found it interesting, looked past it and wondered wheres the money he lost went...i.e he looked at what mattered to him, what directly caused damage to his life, he's not worried about one of very many money launderers that cause him no direct harm, the public look at the establishment and see the damage they cause and/or have caused, they see them bailing out bankers, insurance giants etc while they get squeezed more and more, Joe public might not understand it all properly but they know whos responsible so right or wrong they vote for Trump. I actually like a lot of his policies, i also think Russia should be in on the G7 even though theres many things i dislike about Putin. I like Peace not War and just thought i would answer the question some journo's seem to struggle with....why do people vote for Trump.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.