SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

new thread for a new tomorrow, page-3

1. 2,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    I did so much research on SGH back in the day that I would love to jump back in. I feel I understand their shares and market more solidly than others. I will always believe fundamentally they are a solid, simple, modest and ethical business.

However aside from the obvious bloodbath, I have lost track over the years with all this nonsense with the lenders, private equity, dilution. I can't keep track of the capital structure anymore and can't be bothered putting in the work to model it or read the fine print when best case scenario the co. has a small growth potential and likely will continue to tank.
    SGH has also shown a continually transparent cynical disregard for it's shareholders and lenders on a daily basis. I think because lawyers can't understand the financial industry and think they are better than us. Never trust anyone who thinks they are the smartest in the room.

There will be a point where there is a nice turnaround reversal and rerate when they finally gets it's shit together, but I don't know when that will be and why should I care when there are a billion other more enticing prospects elsewhere.
    Last edited by frankieV: 17/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.