XJO 0.22% 7,750.7 s&p/asx 200

new thread for friday

1. 241 Posts.
    Hi all,

In the absence of activity from the regulars, Thought I would start a new thread because the others are becoming painful to load even on broadband.

Anyway, hi, I'm me - long time lurker and learner - still learning. Just came back to the comp after 4 hours and realised what a d**k I have been with this short term trading .

Already holding shorts on CMC late this arvo went long at 5445,(X2 my short position) expecting a run - which happened ,stopped out at 5449 and now back at short 5449 plus others already held.

CMC decided to crash on me (how unusual ?) at when I wanted to go long the FTSE @ 6094, finally recovered my PC 3 attempts and 50 minutes later to go long at 6081, so in a sense I have gained 13 points due to CMC software nonsense.
    So anyway , now long FTSE at say $60 invested, compared to $100 short on the Aussie 200.

Point of all that is to share my day and also focus on the fact that I think I've just hedged myself back to zero, so why did I bother in the first place, lol.

Should these wine affected ramblings be posted here or in another thread or should I start a blog

regards,

TBA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.