XJO 0.10% 8,212.2 s&p/asx 200

BigA.. WHAT! You're posting while pi*sed? Never catch me doing...

1. 9,803 Posts.
    BigA.. WHAT! You're posting while pi*sed? Never catch me doing that! Well, not very often.. maybe sometimes.. just the once.. lol.. but that Voltaire does it ALL the time...lol...

Technically, the rickshaw man on spx says it all .. definite indecision.. indecision, I've decided, often signals trend change... and on top of xjo's indecision yesterday and the spi dumping after the bell and early evening ... its time to exit longs at least...

Fundamentally oil and metals did well overnight, but so too did the aud.. the rise in aud countered almost all the rise in oil at least last I looked so oils not a positive, might be some gains left in copper and other metals. AUD looks to be headed higher however, so miners and exporters and any thing that reports in usd or earns from usa is probably a short while the aud trend lasts.

I scabbed a nice wad going long in the early hours and exited at the highs, so thats ok. Would have gone short then but I'm not going to be around much during the day and short is not a sure thing.. mixed signals.. eg spx is green ... first day of the month could be a red day.. at resistance but has touched into good high level support recently... anyway, I'd be going with the indecision theme today -that is, looking to go short on rallies, with close stops - if I was trading..

cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.