AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

new thread needed - not long to go now guys, page-35

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    DB - I assume that Q was directed at me?

It's all going fine for me and thanks for asking. I invest in shares for long term growth not short term gain.

I'm not flustered by short term market fluctuations. As noted in an earlier post, I see this as a buying opportunity.

MNM has a solid management team (irrespective of what MW has stated) with a low cash burn.

The world needs electricity and more of it and burning coal is the cheapest and most convenient form of producing it - whether anti-coal groups disagree - the world needs power and that demand will not be satisifed via wind, solar, etc. for the next 20+ years.

Vic state Govt needs cash and is currently the only one not deriving royalties from coal sales and they have 400 billion tonnes of the stuff.

IK knows the BCE space through his time at Exergen and has picked up all the most viable BC tenements in Vic since joining MNM in 2008. I can assume he knows that BC will be in demand and that BCE will be a revenue making export project.

MNM have the right tenements, are close to JORC at BM, have rail infrastructure, have a pre-JV with a BCE tech, have gold, have black coal/CSG, etc.

So yes, I am quite comfortable with my investment in MNM.

Cheers K

NB Please note my sentiment has always been "LT Buy".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.