AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

new thread needed - not long to go now guys, page-40

1. 3,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Kranky

"For mine, MNM fundamentals are better than ever and the management team are getting on with the job at hand. As I said, I don't worry about ST fluctuations."..............

But judging on the lack of information from the company how can you know that they are getting on with the job???
    I was disappointed with IK's ASX release re Mt Mulligan and when i questioned him via an e-mail his answer to me was a real dummy spit.
    He obviously didn't appreciate my comments re his lack of knowledge about the proposed National Park issue and for someone that is "getting on with the job" and considering the court case went on for approximately 4 years i find his responses questionable.
    If he did not know that there was a proposed National Park issue on a mining lease that he fought for 4 years through the courts then no wonder that we are not receiving one iota of updates on all the other outstanding negotiations!!!
    I do however agree that it is refreshing that he and other directors and contractors are taking a fair proportion of their salary package in shares which strongly indicates their belief in the long term potential of the company.
    I believe in the future of MNM but it would be beneficial if the management were more upfront with their communications to the long term shareholders which in fact are the life blood of MANTLE!!!
    Cheers,
    dapper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.