SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

952i agree 100% with your opinion regarding MW not releasing any...

1. 1,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    952i agree 100% with your opinion regarding MW not releasing any news until Bell is out for good. SRTO's expire 31Mar2016 which would bring in $250,000+ to the company. From announcement of 21 January pg.7...'Further, the 0.4 cent Options expire on 31 March 2016 which is anticipated to be on or about the time of completion of the acquisition of the Intiger Group and reinstatement of the Company to quotation on ASX. The Company anticipates the majority of these Options will be exercised prior to completion'.

Shareholders should also note that the Company’s securities will be suspended from trading on the day of the SRT general meeting 15 March 2016 until expected reinstatement 0n 30 March 2016 (pg.8)

INDICATIVE TIMETABLE
    Announcement of transaction 21 January 2016
    Dispatch of notice of meeting seeking SRT shareholder approval 12 February 2016 Lodgement of Prospectus by SRT 19 February 2016
    SRT shareholder meeting 15 March 2016
    Closing date of Prospectus offer 18 March 2016
    Completion of acquisition of Intiger 23 March 2016
    Expected date for reinstatement to official quotation of SRT on ASX 30 March 2016
    End date to satisfy conditions precedent to the transaction 30 April 2016

As someone mentioned previously, we could possibly see the Investor Presentation this week, which would be fantastic and much anticipated. It's certainly been a rough couple of days trading-wise, but I am remaining focused, ignoring the noise and following my gut on this one....that it's gonna be good. I've been in some winners since I began trading in 2009 (afr .03-$1.00, avb 002-23c, prr 003-12c, obl 002-10c...of course times were better than they are now) and yes, plenty of losers as well, either selling too early or way too late. I'm not one to brag but I am one to share my research and my excitement about SRT and Intiger. Good luck to us all, our journey has just begun. I honestly feel that we have some of the best management on the asx at present and that is something I sincerely believe to be the most important aspect of any business. It might not happen overnight, but it will happen and patience will be the ultimate reward

http://thefinancialbrand.com/56561/fintech-adoption-banking-disruption-index/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.