SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Lol excellent. You know I have always hated political...

1. 735 Posts.
    Lol excellent. You know I have always hated political correctness and I am not even an anti racist. Hell I probably am a racist to some groups. Actually not probably I know I am. But the absolute nonsense and assumptions that get posted on here about the Chinese is absolutely absurd.

Now I don't think its racism I think its just total ignorance and conditioning to fear China. No bull is saying this thing is risk free but I find it hilarious that when you discuss an Australian stock you would have bears talking about poor economic conditions or sentiment being low or interest rates rising or decreasing. Rising falling AUD, poor management. Product that is rapidly falling out of favour with consumers. ECT. ECT.

With SBB however the fears straight away go to what if he steals the money, what if the money is not there. They cant even decide if the money is there or not. Because I hate to break it to people but if the money is not there it cannot be stolen. Its absolutely ludicrous and I would find it hilarious if I did not have a substantial holding in SBB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.