PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

new thread (please)

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

All,

Seems like nothing has changed over the past few weeks with personal attacks and not so subtle motives from a few.

I resend previous post(except the "egg on face" bit which eventually caused a stir from moderators)...it rec'd +22...even with all the TD at the time :-)

Cheers,
    Snagger

All,

I've watched the level of debate on this forum over the past few months denegrate into something not resembling informed commentary.

On one side we have the LT'ers.....those who bought in early, saw their investments grow, continued to invest in a company they believe in and due to many reasons have subsequently seen their overall investment position decline....some have bought more shares to average down and their posts are for the most part balanced and positive.

On the other side, we see the more recent investors, those who jumped on the bandwagon as the share price rose hoping to ride the wave....they are hurting and it shows in their posts.

These groups don't cover all and there there is a mixture of other players, traders, & investors etc all of whom have a watching brief on PLV from the sidelines.

At the end of the day, I'd like us all to understand that it is in all of our interests to support management and their decisions over the next few months.

The timeone investment is absolutely crucial to PLV and we should let management work on ensuring this partnership succeeds.

For those who know this industry, working with the chinese takes time, diplomacy & patience....nothing is quick, easy or straight forward.

So my request to the wider PLV HC community is to give the management team your support as it is in all of our interest to do so....questioning is fine, outright abuse is not.

Go PLV!

Cheers,
    Snagger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.