IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

new thread.., page-9

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I agree with you on this point BRR,

If I can also add, I still remain a little sceptical with the timing of this leaked release just before the 75mil placement shares for the sophs are allocated. Interesting week ahead imo.

Wisdom,

I'm not doubting commercialization of CVac in Dubia is not a significant event for Prima, because it does mark the start for receiving revenue from CVac, however imo those initial earnings will amount to very little based on the statistics of Ovarian Cancer sufferers in that region.

When the announcement states, "Significant opportunity for Prima to tap into US$517 million Middle East cancer therapy market.", we can assume, as the statistics will show that Ovarian Cancer makes up only 3-4% of that total figure - 4% = $US20.6 million total market revenue for Ovarian Cancer in this region.

Secondly, the following article which was released only 3 days ago from Dubia media source - Al-Shorfa would suggest imo that the potential cancer therapy market revenue Prima have stated will be reduced quite significantly:

Dubai removes subsidy for expatriates' cancer treatments
    2011-05-28

"Expatriate cancer patients in Dubai will no longer receive free chemotherapy treatments, The National reported Saturday (May 28th).

The treatments are "just so very expensive", said Hussein Abdul Rahman, a senior official with the Dubai Health Authority. "The government has been paying for the cancer treatments for everyone, Emirati and expatriate for years -but until when?" he asked.

Six months of chemotherapy can cost up to $50,000, Abdul Rahman said. Emirati nationals will still receive free treatments, he said."
    Click here for source.

BRR,

I for one appreciate those who hold a position in a stock and won't hesitate to post their objective opinions, so I thank you for this.

However, I have considered Wisdom a valuable contributor to this and other biotech stocks on HC for sometime now, so for what it's worth i'd suggest it might serve in your own best interest not to place him on your ignore list.

We're not always going to agree with each other, that is to be expected on a public forum, but healthy debate should always be encouraged imo.

I'm not sure if it's the self confessed arrogance but this little snippet reminds me of someone BRR and I trust being the stubborn person that you appear to be, you won't be insulted ;)

Click here for a short segment from Boston Legal - Denny Crane

Nice Dendreon article from Proactive Capital Resources today:

"Dendreon (Nasdaq: DNDN), one of our long standing core stocks, continues its advance. If you haven't already bought in, one might consider buying before the explosive breakout. DNDN, up to over 41 intra-day, was around 33 just a few days ago. It's not done moving.

The super catalyst of CMS approval, basically a done deal and just a formality signature, is scheduled for June. DNDN already approved for increasing production and adding new plants. The demand is there, more supply will be coming as this company becomes a billion dollar business. DNDN was 2 bucks a share back in Mar 2009. It will be absolutely no surprise if it hits 50 this summer.

We expect it to ejaculate up and hit triple digits in price in the coming years. Expect the shorts to get totally squeezed later this year. This is the stock that will let me retire in joy.
    Click here for source.

I must admit, I've never seen the word "ejaculate" used to describe a strong bullish sentiment for a stock but all the same it comes off positively for Prima ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $6.427M 18.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 133736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.