PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

TA and FA are both handy tools but both flawed in relation to...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    TA and FA are both handy tools but both flawed in relation to 'speculative' low volume news driven companies as has already been stated.

FA is flawed because frankly FA assumes value based on 'fundamental' information and value.

In PLV's case we are still determining what that fundamental value is...and where it is..

Who has a valuation for PLV as it stands 'right now'?

The Fundamental value changes with varying developments and realisations of the companies efforts, initiatives and the assumptions of its assets...

What assets..?

Cockatoo Island isn't an asset...yet?

The Tasmanian assets...?

Irvine....?

I am amazed that right now in May 2012 there is no valuation that is current.

Please correct me if I am misguided on this.

I assume the reports that were mentioned some months back must be very close to being released...

As for TA it can be heavily manipulated because it is often predetermined. People second guess the TA. And it can then become a self fulfilling prophecy.

How many times do we see for example:

"The next leg up is to the 'X' level where there will be resistance...etc etc..

Kinda like an astrological reading. Give'em the info and they will believe it and follow it and manifest those conditions.

This sets up a storyline. Many follow it. So even though 'technically' it may be sound, the very advertising or advocating of those technicals undermines it!

People trade those technicals and pre-empt them....they follow the storyline. The storyline then becomes reality and often reinforces the technical position.

Back to PLV. I'd like to see some valuations come out that delineate Cockatoos value to PLV.

I would also like to see Irvine STAY the number 1 and primary storyline here.

Cockatoo Island has taken the forefront lately...lets not let the main game slide down the order of importance here...

Unless of course it is actually doing that and is no longer the primary focus....?????

Negotiations are underway and we must understand that does impact 'some' moves forward at such a sensitive time.

But once these are finalised I will be expecting PLV to clearly outline the valuations of this company and start to aggressively and deliberately market this company beyond the OBVIOUSLY undervalued status it is currently experiencing.

Challenging time for PLV .. aptly demonstrated by the shareprice performance.

Lets not forget its a very challenging time for 'some' shareholders (we know some here don't think about their investment... or think others should, so we won't include them;) who might support the company...but are also objective and independent enough to be able to comprehend and question the current status of the company.

PLV have a lot to prove and i'm guessing...just guessing...that PLV management must be smarting at the criticism levelled at them during these last 12 months inparticular..

Well men, theres only one way to answer your critics and thats on the playing field with real results ;)

PS Add IA (Intuitive analysis) to TA and FA...its that often overlooked position that buys purely on 'gut feel'..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.