IMM 1.47% 34.5¢ immutep limited

brr,without wanting to drag this new thread back to the shorting...

1. 2,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    brr,
    without wanting to drag this new thread back to the shorting quagmire I wish to make one observation.
    Just before listing of PBMD MR informed us that he knew of around 20 ( I think) institutions who were interested in investing after listing.This was the result of his sprooking in the US.I was under the impression we were talking about tens of millions of PBMD.
    Clearly this buying has not started,infact we have had 3 consecutive days of trading without 1 PBMD share being traded.Since listing only a handfull of shares have been traded.
    I have said in the past that it is in the interest of perspective PBMD buyers,especially big buyers to get in as low as possible and this can be achieved by pushing prr down (by hook or by crook).
    The issue here is not shorting per say but to use any possible method to spook prr holders before the real buying of PBMD begins.
    Of course I could be way off the mark and the current share price trend may be due to general share market conditions......I hope not
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 32.5¢ $659.6K 1.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 399004 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 4457 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.